Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.517 Elder Care Tax Credit Act of 2009 S.457 Fostering Independence Through Technology Act of 2009 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.1928 Home Healthcare Nurse Promotion Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.975 Seniors and Taxpayers Obligation Protection Act of 2009 S.1123 Medicare Rural Home Health Preservation Act of 2009 H.R.2 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.4 Comprehensive Health Reform Act of 2009 S.974 Medicaid Accountability through Transparency Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Texas Assn for Home Care & Hospice
- Toggle 5 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed Rules Governing Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act 2010