Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Campaign Finance$338,022 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Teva Pharmaceuticals USA $6,490,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.27 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.1882 Fair And Immediate Release of Generic Drugs Act H.R.1432 Creating Sunshine, Participation, and Accountability for our Nation Act S.330 Consumer Recall Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1695 Broadband Conduit Deployment Act of 2011 H.R.1908 To specify the priority of the obligations of the United States Government if the debt ceiling is reached, to provide for an emergency appropriation of funds to pay for certain defense and national security obligations during a gap in funding, and for oth H.R.3100 San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Teva Pharmaceuticals USA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Toggle 5 FDA Safety Concerns Regarding Buprenorphine for Opioid Dependence 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity.... 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Missouri; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Take Administrative Action With Regards to Generic Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release 300 mg Tablets 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Assertion of Right of the United States to Use, or Authorize the Use of the Production Processes of Reference Monoclonal Antibody Products Approved under the Public Health Service Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Formally Determine That Teva Pharmaceuticals has Forfeited Its 180-day Marketing Exclusivity Period for Generic Versions of Avapro® Brand Irbesartan Tablets, 75 mg, 150 mg, and 300 mg - CLOSED 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity....- CLOSED 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott requests that FDA Refrain from listing a TE rating for any drug approved under § 505 (b) (2) that references AndroGel unless and until it has conducted a notice-and-comment rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Tablet Scoring: Nomenclature, Labeling, and Data for Evaluation; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Take the Actions Described Below Jazz Markets XYREM Sodium Oxybate Oral Solution Hereinafter Xyrem Which is Indicated for the Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness and Cataplexy in Patients with Narcolepsy-Open 2012