Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Campaign Finance$179,040 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Teva Pharmaceuticals USA $6,230,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act S.610 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1427 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.1706 Protecting Consumer Access to Generic Drugs Act of 2009 H.R.5629 Oil Spill Accountability and Environmental Protection Act of 2010 H.R.1432 Stop Adolescent Smoking Without Excessive Bureaucracy Act of 2009 H.R.1908 Water Accountability Tax Efficiency Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3100 Food Desert Oasis Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Teva Pharmaceuticals USA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Toggle 1 FDA To Refrain From Approving Certain Abbreviated New Drug Applications for Generic Versions of ACTOS® (Pioglitazone Hydrochloride) Tablets and ACTOPLUS MET® Tablets 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Losartan 180-Day Exclusivity 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA 30-Month Stay Under the QI Program Supplemental Funding Act of 2008 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Toggle 6 FDA That the FDA Promptly Confirm That: Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. is not Entitled to 180-day Generic Exclusivity for Lamivudine tablets, 150 mg/300 mg; and Lupin, and not Teva is not Eligible for 180 day Generic Exclusivity, Pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 355(i)(5)(B)(iv), for Lamivudine and Zidovudine Tablets, 150 mg/300 mg -CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA To Refrain From Approving Certain Abbreviated New Drug Applications for Generic Versions of ACTOS® (Pioglitazone Hydrochloride) Tablets and ACTOPLUS MET® Tablets 2009
- Toggle 4 FDA Citizen Petition Regarding Abbreviated New Drug Applications that Reference Eisai's Aricept® (donopezil hytrochloride) 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA To Issue a Written Decision Regarding Forfeiture of 180-day Exclusivity Rights for a Generic Version of Hectorol Injection - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Hard and Decorative Chromium Electroplating and Chromium Anodizing Tanks; Group I Polymers and Resins; Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations; Pharmaceuticals Production; The Printing and Publishing Industry; and Steel Pickling--HCl Process Facilities and Hydrochloric Acid Regeneration Plants 2010
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Request that Food and Drugs Refuse to Approve any Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for a Purported Generic Version of Copaxone® (Glatriamer Acetate Injection)-CLOSED 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Allow for the Submission of an ANDA for Mercaptopurine Tablets, USP, 25 mg - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA 30-Month Stay Under the QI Program Supplemental Funding Act of 2008 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Losartan 180-Day Exclusivity 2010