Territory & Commonwealth
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Territory & Commonwealth
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Domestic Petroleum Council $100,000 Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation $80,000 Ada Public Works Authority $80,000 Ardmore Development Authority $80,000 Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Assn $80,000 Ducks Unlimited $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2959 Charitable Agricultural Research Act S.1561 Charitable Agricultural Research Act S.2204 Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act S.3240 Farm bill H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Territory & Commonwealth" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Territory & Commonwealth
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 3 DOL Rules of Practice and Procedure for Hearings Before the Office of Administrative Law Judges 2012
- Toggle 1 DHS Reducing Regulatory Burden; Retrospective Review under Executive Order 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 MSHA Criteria and Procedures for Proposed Assessment of Civil Penalties; Inflation Adjustment 30 CFR Part 100 2012
- Toggle 1 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 FDIC Transfer and Redesignation of Certain Regulations Involving State Savings Associations: Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Proposed Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs for Contract Year 2013 and Other Proposed Changes; Considering Changes to the Conditions of Participation for Long Term Care Facilities 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Hawaii Shallow-set Longline Fishery; Revised Limits on Sea Turtle Interactions 2012