TenCate Protective Fabrics North America
Campaign Finance$15,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of TenCate Protective Fabrics North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount TenCate Protective Fabrics North America $1,450,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.2114 Berry Amendment Extension Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.3454 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011