Telecommunications Systems (TCS) is a company headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland providing mission critical infrastructure to wireless industries.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Telecommunications Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Telecommunications Systems $510,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.2629 Next Generation 9-1-1 Advancement Act of 2011 S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 S.911 SPECTRUM Act S.1961 LIHEAP Protection Act H.R.1498 Prompt Decision for Qualification of Short Sale Act of 2011 H.R.3639 To amend the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to require federally elected officials to place their stocks, bonds, commodities futures, and other forms of securities in a blind trust. S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Telecommunications Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Telecommunications Systems
- Toggle 2 USDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Classification of Products as Drugs and Devices & Additional Product Classification Issues; Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
- Toggle 1 USDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2011 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Mobile Medical Applications; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Notice: Facility Security Officer Training Requirements - Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Lifeline and Link Up Reform and Modernization, Federal-State Joint Board on Universal Service 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Meetings: Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Programming Accessibility Act 2011