Telecommunications Systems (TCS) is a company headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland providing mission critical infrastructure to wireless industries.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Telecommunications Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Telecommunications Systems $510,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.2629 Next Generation 9-1-1 Advancement Act of 2011 S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 S.911 SPECTRUM Act S.1961 LIHEAP Protection Act H.R.1498 Prompt Decision for Qualification of Short Sale Act of 2011 H.R.3639 To amend the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to require federally elected officials to place their stocks, bonds, commodities futures, and other forms of securities in a blind trust. S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Telecommunications Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Telecommunications Systems
- Toggle 6 ATBCB Updates to Section 508 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards and Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines 2011
- Toggle 4 BIS Revisions to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Control of Military Electronic Equipment and Related Items the President Determines No Longer Warrant Control Under the United States Munitions List (USML) 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 BIS Revisions to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to Make the Commerce Control List (CCL) Clearer 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 2 USDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plan; State of Utah; Maintenance Plan for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard for Salt Lake and Davis Counties 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Classification of Products as Drugs and Devices & Additional Product Classification Issues; Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Amendment to Agency Rules of Practice - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Medical Diagnostic Equipment Accessibility Standards 2012