Telecommunications Systems (TCS) is a company headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland providing mission critical infrastructure to wireless industries.
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Telecommunications Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Telecommunications Systems
- Toggle 6 ATBCB Updates to Section 508 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards and Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines 2011
- Toggle 4 BIS Revisions to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Control of Military Electronic Equipment and Related Items the President Determines No Longer Warrant Control Under the United States Munitions List (USML) 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 BIS Revisions to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to Make the Commerce Control List (CCL) Clearer 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 2 USDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plan; State of Utah; Maintenance Plan for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard for Salt Lake and Davis Counties 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Classification of Products as Drugs and Devices & Additional Product Classification Issues; Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff 2011
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Medical Diagnostic Equipment Accessibility Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Medical Area Body Network 2012