Telecommunications Law Professionals
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Telecommunications Law Professionals
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Clear Channel Communications $170,000 MetroPCS Communications $170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.CON.RES.21 Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. S.CON.RES.7 A concurrent resolution supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. H.R.12 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.654 Do Not Track Me Online Act H.R.1841 Data Accountability and Trust Act (DATA) of 2011 H.R.1895 Do Not Track Kids Act of 2011 H.R.2168 Geolocational Privacy and Surveillance Act H.R.2281 Next Generation Wireless Disclosure Act H.R.2577 SAFE Data Act