Technology CEO Council
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Technology CEO Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Science & Technology,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2886 Banking Integrity Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.09 Political Reform and Gridlock Elimination Act S.2151 SECURE IT H.R.2272 PACE-Energy Act H.R.5724 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Technology CEO Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Technology CEO Council
- Toggle 1 USCBP Importer Security Filing and Additional Carrier Requirements 2007
- Toggle 1 BIS Request for Public Comments on Crime Control License Requirements in the Export Administration Regulations 2008
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Possible Negotiations in the World Trade Organization to Expand the Information Technology Agreement, including Its Product Coverage 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Technology CEO Council" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee