RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Technology Associates" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Technology Associates
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Technology Associates
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Design and Methodology for Postmarket Surveillance Studies under Section 522 of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act; Public Workshop 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-14 The Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation Retirement Savings Plan (the Savings Plan) and the Krispy Kreme Profit-Sharing Stock Ownership Plan the KSOP; Together, the Plans or the Applicants) [Application Nos. D–11468 and D–11469, Respectively] 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-15 The United Brotherhood of Carpenters Pension Fund (the Plan or the Applicant) [Application No. D-11634] 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Propose Rulemaking Glazing Materials 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Delist the coastal California gnatcatcher as Threatened; Withdrawal of Proposed Determination of a Distinct Population Segment for Coastal California Gnatcatcher 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-16 Verizon Communications, Inc. (Verizon) and Cellco Partnership, doing business as Verizon Wireless (Verizon Wireless; collectively, the Applicants) [Application Nos. L-11651 and L-11652] 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Technology Associates" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 2 people on 1 committee