Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Technology Associates
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3454 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5629 Oil Spill Accountability and Environmental Protection Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Technology Associates" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Technology Associates
- Toggle 1 USCG Department of Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation 2003
- Toggle 1 FRA Capital Assistance for High Speed Rail Corridors and Intercity Passengers Rail Service 2009
- Toggle 1 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia; Interstate Movement and Import Restrictions on Certain Live Fish 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT Air Transport Association of America, Inc. - Petition for Rulemaking 2001
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Technology Associates
- Toggle 8 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 8 NHTSA General Motors (GM) - Final Product under DOT'S Settlement Agreement with GM 1998
- Toggle 5 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 3 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Legal Interpretations on 49 CFR Part 595 to Requestor 2001
- Toggle 2 EPA Alabama Open Burning / Opacity Revision 2005
- Toggle 2 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Rehabilitation Technology Associates, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Revision of Area Source Category List Under Section 112(c)(3) and 112(k)(3)(B)(ii) of the Clean Air Act 2002
- Toggle 2 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
Advisory Committees14 people on 11 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Technology Associates" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 10 people on 5 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 4 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee