Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tech-X
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Science & Technology,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tech-X" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tech-X
- Toggle 2 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health 2012
- Toggle 1 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH); Meetings; Federal Register Notices; and Exhibits for 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Oregon Authorization of State Hazardous Waste Management Program, Revision Authorization Application, Authorization Effective October 4, 1994 2011
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program 2012
Federal Spending3 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Tech-X Corporation||2012||Energy, Department Of||SBIR-PHASE I NEW; SOFTWARE FOR MODELING AND DESIGN OF ROBUST GAAS PHOTOCATHODES; DIMITRE DIMITROV||$1,009,936|
|Tech-X Corporation||2012||Energy, Department Of||SBIR-PHASE I NEW; VISUALIZING STAGGERED VECTOR FIELDS; ALEX PLETZER||$1,009,791|
|Tech-X Corporation||2012||Energy, Department Of||SBIR-PHASE I NEW; GENETIC ALGORITHM DRIVEN MOLECULAR STRUCTURE DETERMINATION AND VISUALIZATION FOR REAL-TIME DECISION SUPPORT; MARK GREEN||$1,009,442|