Campaign Finance$2,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tatitlek Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Small Business
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tatitlek Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Tatitlek Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tatitlek Corp