Tarrant Regional Water District
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tarrant Regional Water District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Urban Development
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tarrant Regional Water District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tarrant Regional Water District
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Dominion Transmission, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Tarrant Regional Water District 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Bear Creek Hydro Associates, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Tarrant Regional Water District 2012