Tarrant Regional Water District
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tarrant Regional Water District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources,
- Urban Development,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tarrant Regional Water District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tarrant Regional Water District
- Toggle 6 FS Proposed Directive on Groundwater Resource Management, Forest Service Manual 2560 2014
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Oil and Gas Extraction Point Source Category 2014
- Toggle 2 COE Proposal to Reissue and Modify Nationwide Permits 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Regulations (UCMR) for Public Water Systems 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 1 COE Variance from Vegetation Standards for Levees and Floodwalls 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS National Environmental Policy Act: Implementing Procedures; Addition to Categorical Exclusions for U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA TX082 Texas SIP; Infrastructure and Interstate Transport Requirements for the 1997 Ozone and the 1997 and 2006 PM-2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 2008