Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Target Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Target Corp $3,530,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3179 Marketplace Equity Act of 2011 S.1832 Marketplace Fairness Act S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011 H.R.654 Do Not Track Me Online Act H.R.1081 Consumers Payment System Protection Act S.575 Debit Interchange Fee Study Act of 2011 H.R.3094 Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act H.R.2701 Main Street Fairness Act S.1452 Main Street Fairness Act
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Target Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Target Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Target Corp
- Toggle 2 IRS Basis Reporting by Securities Brokers and Basis Determination for Debt Instruments and Options 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America that Disrupt U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 1 BBG Meetings; Sunshine Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2011 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Spring 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sustainable Financing of Recycling: Dialogue Report on Consumer Packaging 2011