Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Synthes
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Synthes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Synthes
- Toggle 3 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Pediatric Studies of Sodium Nitroprusside Conducted in Accordance with Section 409 I of the Public Health Service Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FHFA Federal Home Loan Bank Members Selected for Community Support Review 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA ASTM-FDA Workshop on Absorbable Medical Devices: Lessons Learned from Correlations of Bench Testing and Clinical Performance; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Dental Devices; Reclassification of Temporary Mandibular Condyle Prosthesis 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Minimum Clinically Important Difference: An Outcome Metric in Orthopaedic Device Science and Regulation; Public Workshop; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Johnson and Johnson and Synthes, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Petition for Reclassification: Poster Cervical Pedicle and Lateral Mass Screws, 513 (e) 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA NuVasive, Inc.; Premarket Approval ofPCM® Cervical Disc System P100012- Approved 10/26/12 2012