Susanville Indian Rancheria
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Susanville Indian Rancheria
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.2786 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2008 S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 S.2062 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1057 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 48 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Susanville Indian Rancheria" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Susanville Indian Rancheria
- Toggle 1 ED American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program; Notice of Tribal Consultation and request for comments 2013
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Information Returns; Winnings From Bingo, Keno, and Slot Machines (REG-132253-11) 2015
- Toggle 1 NIGC Amendments to Various National Indian Gaming Commission Regulations 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Susanville Indian Rancheria
- Toggle 4 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES and Sewage Sludge Management State Programs 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of New Sources and Modifications in Indian Country 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 2 NIGC Recently Posted NIGC Rules and Notices. 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Pulp and Paper Sector Rule 2007
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Advantage Program (Title II) 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System and Sewage Sludge Management State Program Requirements ICR. EPA ICR No. 0168.08/OMB Control No. 2040-0057. 2002
- Toggle 1 FWS Greater Sage-Grouse 2008
Federal Spending4 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Susanville Indian Rancheria||2010||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,875,777|
|Susanville Indian Rancheria||2007||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,473,853|
|Susanville Indian Rancheria||2012||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,388,439|
|Susanville Indian Rancheria||2013||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,171,239|