Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sunbelt Cement
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Roads & Highways,
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sunbelt Cement" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sunbelt Cement
- Toggle 7 EPA Regional Haze Regulations; Revisions to Provision Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (Bart) Determinations 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Arizona Regional Haze and Interstate Visibility Transport Federal Implementation Plan (FIP), Proposed Rule Phase III 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA TX017 Texas: Attainment Demonstration for the Austin Early Action Compact Area; Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program for Travis and Williamson Counties 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards for the Management of Cement Kiln Dust; Proposed Rule 1999
- Toggle 1 EPA Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic (PBT) Chemicals; Lowering of Reporting Thresholds for Certain PBT Chemicals; Addition of Certain PBT Chemicals; Amendments to Proposed Addition of a Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds Category; Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know.  2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Rule to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone ;Clean Air Interstate Rule, (CAIR) 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Gray Portland Cement and Clinker from Mexico: Notice of Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Special Exemption From Requirements of the Clean Air Act for the Territory of United States Virgin Island 2005