Strawberry Water Users Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Strawberry Water Users Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.460 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act H.R.461 South Utah Valley Electric Conveyance Act S.499 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act S.500 South Utah Valley Electric Conveyance Act S.1758 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act H.R.2008 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Strawberry Water Users Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Strawberry Water Users Assn
- Toggle 12 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 12 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION; Electrical Protective Equipment 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Regulations To Establish Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase II Existing Facilities 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Stationary Compression Ignition Internal Combustion Engines 2005