For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Strategies International
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Sesame Growers Assn $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2302 (Unknown) H.R.2419 Military Personnel War Zone Toxic Exposure Prevention Act H.R.2419 COMBAT PTSD Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Strategies International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Strategies International
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of Scientific Conclusions Supporting EPA’s FIFRA Section 6(b) Notice of Intent to Cancel Twenty Homeowner Rodenticide Bait Products 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Student Health Insurance Coverage 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Maize Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Bayer CropScience; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean Genetically Engineered to Tolerate the Herbicides Glyphosate and Isoxaflutole 2012