Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Strata Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Strata Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Strata Energy
- Toggle 1 NRC Strata Energy, Inc., Ross In Situ Recovery Uranium Project, Crook County, Wyoming; Notice of Materials License Application, Opportunity to Request a Hearing and to Petition for Leave to Intervene, and Commission Order Imposing Procedures for Access to Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information for Contention Preparation 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Strata Energy
- Toggle 58 NRC Strata Energy, Inc., Ross In Situ Recovery Uranium Project, Crook County, Wyoming; Notice of Materials License Application, Opportunity to Request a Hearing and to Petition for Leave to Intervene, and Commission Order Imposing Procedures for Access to Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information for Contention Preparation 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Health and Environmental Protection Standards for Uranium and Thorium Mill Tailings (40 CFR Part 192) 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC License Amendment Request, Opportunity to Request a Hearing and to Petition for Leave to Intervene 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Proposed Generic Communication - Draft Generic Letter on Seismic Risk Evaluations for Operating Reactors 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Sunshine Act Meetings in CY 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Draft Tribal Protocol Manual and Scoping for Proposed Policy Statement 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Dewey-Burdock In-Situ Uranium Recovery Project 2012
- Toggle 1 ARTS Meetings: Arts Advisory Panel 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Notice of Availability of Proposed Revision 4 to SRP, Section 8.1 2011