Stony Brook University - Journalism
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Stony Brook University - Journalism
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Stony Brook University - Journalism" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Stony Brook University - Journalism
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Stony Brook University - Journalism
- Toggle 6 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 2 OMB Reform of Federal Policies Relating to Grants and Cooperative Agreements; Cost Principles and Administrative Requirements (including Single Audit Act) 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries Off West Coast States; Coastal Pelagic Species Fisheries; Amendment 13 to the Coastal Pelagic Species Fishery Management Plan; Annual Catch Limits 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Adminstration Make a Determination That OxyContin (Oxycodone Hydrochloride Extended-Releases) Tablets, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg and 160 mg Withdrawn From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Infant Formula Label Statements Experimental Study 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List Alewife and Blueback Herring as Threatened Under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011