Stewart & Stewart
Campaign Finance$58,036 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Stewart & Stewart
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Cummins-Allison Corp $280,000 Monongalia General Hospital $180,000 Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center $170,000 California Cut Flower Commission $120,000 Community Health Center $90,000 American Shrimp Processors Assn $50,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Homeland Security,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Roads & Highways
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1260 Support for Survivors Act S.515 A bill to rescind amounts made available for water treatment improvements for the Flathead County Water and Sewer District and make the amounts available for Federal deficit reduction.
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Stewart & Stewart" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Stewart & Stewart
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Stewart & Stewart
- Toggle 1 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 ITA Non-Market Economy Antidumping Proceedings: Assessment of Antidumping Duties 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011