Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Steven Emerson
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Homeland Security
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Steven Emerson" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Steven Emerson
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Steven Emerson
- Toggle 2 USCG Petition for Rulemaking: Exclusion Zones for Marine LNG Spills 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 1 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Species: Notification of a Finding on a Petition to Delist the green turtle in Hawaii under the Endangered Species Act 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska (Revised External Review Draft) 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Clay Ceramics Manufacturing NESHAP – Post Vacatur 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Brick and Structural Clay Products Manufacturing NESHAP – Post Vacatur 2013
- Toggle 1 OSHA PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF HIGHLY HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS 2006
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance for Tax-Exempt Social Welfare Organizations on Candidate-Related Political Activities 2013
- Toggle 1 NOAA Rule to Require Mandatory Use of Turtle Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Skimmer Trawls, Pusher-Head Trawls, and Wing Nets (Butterfly Trawls) 2012