Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Statoil Gulf of Mexico $75,415
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Statoil Gulf of Mexico" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
- Toggle 11 BOEM Recently Posted BOEM Rules and Notices. 2011
- Toggle 6 MMS OMM FR Docs 2007
- Toggle 6 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 3 BOEM N09572 Initial Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 BOEM Revised Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011
- Toggle 2 BSEE AA10 - Oil and Gas Production Safety Systems 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM Exxon N-9646 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Integrated Circuit Chips and Products Containing the Same 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews; Results, Extensions, Amendments, etc.: Utility Scale Wind Towers from China and Vietnam 2012