Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Statoil Gulf of Mexico $75,415
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Statoil Gulf of Mexico" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
- Toggle 11 BOEM Recently Posted BOEM Rules and Notices. 2011
- Toggle 6 MMS OMM FR Docs 2007
- Toggle 6 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 3 BOEM N09572 Initial Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 BOEM Revised Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011
- Toggle 2 BSEE AA10 - Oil and Gas Production Safety Systems 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM Exxon N-9646 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Integrated Circuit Chips and Products Containing the Same 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews; Results, Extensions, Amendments, etc.: Utility Scale Wind Towers from China and Vietnam 2012