Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Statoil Gulf of Mexico $1,851,218
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008 H.R.6
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Statoil Gulf of Mexico" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Statoil Gulf of Mexico
- Toggle 9 BOEM Recently Posted BOEM Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 6 MMS OMM FR Docs 2007
- Toggle 6 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 3 BOEM Revised Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 BOEM N09572 Initial Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Exxon N-9646 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Integrated Circuit Chips and Products Containing the Same 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews; Results, Extensions, Amendments, etc.: Utility Scale Wind Towers from China and Vietnam 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Statoil R-05112 Revised Exploration Plan 2011