Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Statoil ASA
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Statoil Gulf of Mexico $1,851,218 Statoil ASA $1,665,421 Statoil Natural Gas $60,000 Statoil Marketing & Trading $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 H.R.6 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008 H.R.2194 Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Statoil ASA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Statoil ASA
- Toggle 7 BOEM Recently Posted BOEM Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program: Federal Requirements for Class VI Injection Wells for the Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide - Proposed Rule 2008
- Toggle 2 USCG Neptune LNG, L.L.C. Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 1 BOEM Deepwater Drilling Safety, Containment and Spill Response Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Integrated Circuit Chips and Products Containing the Same 2012
- Toggle 1 FRS Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Calypso LNG LLC, Calypso Liquid Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Petition for Rulemaking: Exclusion Zones for Marine LNG Spills 2004