Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Star Atlantic
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Star Atlantic" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Star Atlantic
- Toggle 2 EPA Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Municipal Solid Waste Landfills 2014
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Municipal Solid Waste Landfills 2003
- Toggle 1 DOT Air Tahiti Nui, Air France, Delta, KLM and Alitalia - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Virginia- Variance from the SIP-approved opacity standards for the rocket motor test operations at Aerojet Corporation's Orange Country Facility 2009
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2007
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012