St Regis Mohawk Tribe
Campaign Finance$57,826 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Regis Mohawk Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1924 Tribal Law and Order Act of 2009 S.797 Tribal Law and Order Act of 2009 H.R.4747 Cross Border Reservation Drug Trafficking Sentence Enhancement Act of 2010 H.R.4748 Northern Border Counternarcotics Strategy Act of 2010 S.2893 Cross Border Reservation Drug Trafficking Sentence Enhancement Act of 2009 S.3467 Northern Border Counternarcotics Strategy Act of 2010 H.R.3585 Solar Technology Roadmap Act H.J.RES.62 S.1852 H.R.5501 Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 101 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Regis Mohawk Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for St Regis Mohawk Tribe
- Toggle 1 ACF Request for Public Comment on Transferring Children from the Placement and Care Responsibility of a State Title IV-E Agency to a Tribal Title IV-E Agency and Tribal Share of TItle IV-E Administration and Training Expenditures 2009
- Toggle 1 CDC Implementation of Section 2695 (42 U.S.C. 300ff–131) of Public Law 111– 87: Infectious Diseases and Circumstances Relevant to Notification Requirements 2010
- Toggle 1 NIGC Amendments to Various National Indian Gaming Commission Regulations 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Regis Mohawk Tribe
- Toggle 18 EPA National Advisory Counsel of Environmental Policy and Technology (NACEPT) Superfund Subcommittee 2002
- Toggle 14 EPA National Pollution Prevention and Toxics Advisory Committee (NPPTAC) 2002
- Toggle 14 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 7 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 7 EPA Pennsylvania- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Maryland- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Review of New Sources and Modifications in Indian Country 2003
- Toggle 7 DOT 97-8-14 Order Authorizing Subsidy for Increased Program-Wide - re: EAS at Massena, New York 1997
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; New Hampshire; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan to Meet the Requirements of 40 CFR 51.308. 2008
- Toggle 6 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Entering the United States at Sea and Land Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2007
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "St Regis Mohawk Tribe" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee