St Louis Zoo
Campaign Finance$950 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Louis Zoo
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Louis Zoo" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Louis Zoo
- Toggle 4 APHIS Animal Welfare; Petition to Develop Regulations to Prohibit Public Contact with Potentially Dangerous Animals 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Establishment of a Nonessential Experimental Population of American Burying Beetle in Southwestern Missouri 2011
- Toggle 2 APHIS Petition to Promulgate Standards for Bears Under the Animal Welfare Act Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS 2010 Guidelines for Elephant Tuberculosis 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Information Sharing with Agency Stakeholders; Public Meeting 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Rule to Require Mandatory Use of Turtle Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Skimmer Trawls, Pusher-Head Trawls, and Wing Nets (Butterfly Trawls) 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011