St Louis Metro
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Louis Metro
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Louis Metro" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Louis Metro
- Toggle 4 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Application of Buy America Waivers to Rolling Stock Overhauls and Rebuilds 2012