St Louis Metro
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Louis Metro
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Louis Metro" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Louis Metro
- Toggle 4 FTA Major Capital Investment Projects 2010
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Illinois; Royal Fiberglass Pools, Inc. Adjusted Standard 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Chicago 8-hour Ozone Redesignation 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Chicago, Illinois PM2.5 Redesignation 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010