St Lawrence Seaway Pilots Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Lawrence Seaway Pilots Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Lawrence Seaway Pilots Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for St Lawrence Seaway Pilots Assn
- Toggle 3 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage - 2013 Appendix A Ratemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Notice: Great Lake Pilotage Rates -- 2014 Annual Review and Adjustment 2013
- Toggle 2 USCG Review of Great Lakes Pilotage Bridge Hour Standards 2002
- Toggle 2 USCG Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2002
- Toggle 1 DOT Great Lake Pilotage Rate Methodology - Final Rule and Comments 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG 2006 Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates-2010 Annual Review and Adjustment 2009
- Toggle 1 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates-2015 Annual Review and Adjustment 2014
- Toggle 1 USCG 2008 Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2007
- Toggle 1 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates - 2012 Annual Review and Adjustment 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Lawrence Seaway Pilots Assn
- Toggle 20 USCG Review of Great Lakes Pilotage Bridge Hour Standards 2002
- Toggle 15 USCG Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2002
- Toggle 12 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties 1999
- Toggle 7 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage - 2013 Appendix A Ratemaking 2012
- Toggle 5 USCG Notice: Great Lake Pilotage Rates -- 2014 Annual Review and Adjustment 2013
- Toggle 5 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates 1999
- Toggle 4 USCG Reform of Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2001
- Toggle 4 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates - 2012 Annual Review and Adjustment 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG 2006 Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2006
- Toggle 3 USCG 2008 Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2007