St Jude Children's Research Hospital
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Jude Children's Research Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3293 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Jude Children's Research Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Toggle 1 FDA Participation of Certain Population Subsets in Clinical Drug Trials; Request for Comment 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Strengthening the Center for Devices and Radiological Health’s 510(k) Review Process; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA The Judicious Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food-Producing Animals 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Specific Legal and Scientific Requirements be Upheld in the Review of Proposed Generic Copies of Inhalation Products Containing Fluticasone Propionate and/or Salmeterol Xinafoate 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Notice of Availability of Implementation Guidance for 10 CFR Part 37, Physical Protection of Byproduct Material 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "St Jude Children's Research Hospital" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 2 people on 2 committees