St John Health
Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St John Health
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St John Health" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St John Health
- Toggle 5 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2007 Rates 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Notification Procedures for Hospital Discharges 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Prospective Payment System -- Update for 2006 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System for Long-Term Care Hospitals RY 2008: Proposed Annual Payment Rate Updates, Policy Changes, Clarifications, and Hospital Direct and Indirect Graduate Medical Education Payments 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Calendar Year 2006 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010