St Catherine Hospital
Campaign Finance$11,500 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of St Catherine Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "St Catherine Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for St Catherine Hospital
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for St Catherine Hospital
- Toggle 2 ED Higher Education Act, Title IV, Student Loans 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--July Through September 2007 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2007 Payment Rates and Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System in CY 2007 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--July Through September 2006 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--October Through December 2006 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incinerators 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--April Through June 2006 2006