Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Spokane Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Spokane Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Spokane Tribe
- Toggle 5 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transfers of Exemptions: American Land Co., LLC and Burnshire Hydroelectric, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA TRI Reporting for Facilities In Indian Country 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS 2012–13 Migratory Game Bird Hunting Regulations (Preliminary) With Requests for Indian Tribal Proposals and Requests for 2014 Spring and Summer Migratory Bird Subsistence Harvest Proposals in Alaska 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA Activities to Promote Environmental Justice in the Permit Application Process 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Migratory Bird Hunting Regulations for the 2011-12 Season 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Brass Sheet and Strip From France, Germany, Italy, and Japan 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Non-RTO/ISO Performance Metrics; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5300–FA–04 Funding Awards: FY 2009 Rural Housing and Economic Development Program 2011