Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Spectrum Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Dynamic Fuels $190,000 Robertson Aviation $90,000 CPU Technology $90,000 Phillips Service Industries $80,000 Eidpassport Inc $70,000 Eastern Shipbuilding Group $70,000 H&R Block Management $60,000 Psychiatry Networks $40,000 Intergraph Corp $40,000 Terma A/S $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Spectrum Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Spectrum Group
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Framework and Case Studies on Atrazine, Human Incidents, and the Agricultural Health Study: Incorporation of Epidemiology and Human Incident Data into Human Health Risk Assessment 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Product Cancellation Order [and/or Amendments to Terminate Use(s)] for 2-4-DB, Copper Sulfate, Cypermethrin, Copper Salts, Aliphatic solvents, Permethrin, Triadimefon, Carbaryl, Napthalene Acetic Acid, (NAA), Aldicarb, Resmethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Product Cancellation Order 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations 2009
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticides; Revisions to Minimum Risk Exemption 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Registrations/Uses Pursuant to Section 6(f): 2-4-DB, Copper Sulfate, Cypermethrin, Copper Salts, Aliphatic solvents, Permethrin, Triadimefon, Carbaryl, Napthalene Acetic Acid, (NAA), Aldicarb, Resmethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Voluntary Cancellation Requests Received Via Product Reregistration; 30-day Comment Period 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Allethrins Registration Review 2010
Contractor Misconduct1 Instances
This information is collected by the Project On Government Oversight from press releases, court documents, news reports and other public records. It is not meant to be an exhaustive account of all instances of federal contractor misconduct.
More information on each instance, including primary source documents, is available on POGO's site by clicking on the instance description. More information on POGO's methodology is available here.
|Misconduct Type||Hired By||Incident||Year||Disposition||Penalty|
|Securities||None||Afinsa - SEC Investigation||2009||Judgment Against Defendant||$0|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Spectrum Group" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee