Campaign Finance$272,757 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Spectrum Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Robertson Aviation $1,140,000 AAI Corp $580,000 European Aeronautic Defence & Space $580,000 SRI International $560,000 Simula Inc $560,000 Barksdale Forward $450,000 Dynamic Fuels $300,000 Raydon Corp $280,000 Air T Inc $280,000 North American Rescue Products $270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Veterans Affairs,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1588 Comprehensive Assistance for Veterans Exposed to Traumatic Stressors Act of 2005 H.R.2858 Higher Education for Freedom Act S.1050 Expedited Remedy for Persistent Dumping Act of 2005 H.R.1588 Seniors Mental Health Access Improvement Act of 2007 H.R.2858 S.1050 Promoting Wellness for Individuals with Disabilities Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Spectrum Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Spectrum Group
- Toggle 3 DOT ValuJet Airlines, Inc. - Notice of Intent To Resume Service - Fitness Determination 1996
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of Scientific Conclusions Supporting EPA’s FIFRA Section 6(b) Notice of Intent to Cancel Twenty Homeowner Rodenticide Bait Products 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and the Availability of the Framework Document for Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards for Pesticide Containers and Containment; Extension of Comment Period 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Diazinon; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Products 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Rodenticides; Notice of Availabillity of Proposed Mitigation Decision 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Framework and Case Studies on Atrazine, Human Incidents, and the Agricultural Health Study: Incorporation of Epidemiology and Human Incident Data into Human Health Risk Assessment 2009
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Program for Consumer Products:Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Metal Halide Lamp Fixtures 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Diazinon; Pesticide Registrations Cancellation Order 2004
- Toggle 1 FDA NADA/ANADA Notices 2012
Contractor Misconduct2 Instances
This information is collected by the Project On Government Oversight from press releases, court documents, news reports and other public records. It is not meant to be an exhaustive account of all instances of federal contractor misconduct.
More information on each instance, including primary source documents, is available on POGO's site by clicking on the instance description. More information on POGO's methodology is available here.
|Misconduct Type||Hired By||Incident||Year||Disposition||Penalty|
|Securities||None||Afinsa - Securities Class Action||2006||Settlement||$14,000,000|
|Securities||None||Afinsa - SEC Investigation||2009||Judgment Against Defendant||$0|
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Spectrum Group" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 2 people on 2 committees