Spectrum Consulting Group
Campaign Finance$7,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Spectrum Consulting Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Missouri Public Transit Assn $60,000 Broadway Square Partners $60,000 WillCo Technologies $30,000 Board of Utilities of Springfield $20,000 Peabody Energy $20,000 MO Chamber of Comm & Industry Edu Fdtn $20,000 Children's Mercy Hospital $10,000 Cole County, MO $0 State Fair Community College $0 Horse Shoe Bend Parkway Devel Group $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues