Southern Ute Indian Tribe
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Southern Ute Indian Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues,
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 40 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern Ute Indian Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Southern Ute Indian Tribe
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 2 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS 50 CFR 402: Definition for "destruction or adverse modification"; Proposed Endangered Species Act Implementing Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy regarding implementation of section 4(b)(2) of the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Regulations Governing Designation of Critical Habitat Under Section 4 of the ESA, 50 CFR 424 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern Ute Indian Tribe
- Toggle 12 EPA Clean Air Act Proposed Interim Approval of Title V Operating Permits Program; Southern Ute Indian Tribe 2011
- Toggle 10 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval of Southern Ute Indian Tribe Authority to Implement New Source Performance Standards (Clean Air Act Section 111) and National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (Clean Air Act Section 112) 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Pagosa Springs, CO, Second 10-Year PM10 Maintenance Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Telluride, Colorado PM10 Second 10-Year Maintenance Plan 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Southern Ute Indian Tribe" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee