Southern Ute Indian Tribe
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Southern Ute Indian Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues,
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern Ute Indian Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Southern Ute Indian Tribe
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern Ute Indian Tribe
- Toggle 12 EPA Clean Air Act Proposed Interim Approval of Title V Operating Permits Program; Southern Ute Indian Tribe 2011
- Toggle 5 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Southern Ute Indian Tribe" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee