Southern Shrimp Alliance
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Southern Shrimp Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.1843 Save Our Small and Seasonal Businesses Act of 2007 S.988 Save Our Small and Seasonal Businesses Act of 2007 H.R.3610 Food and Drug Import Safety Act of 2007 H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.3937 Food Import Safety Act of 2007 H.R.5594 Vessel Discharge Evaluation and Review Act H.R.5949 Clean Boating Act of 2008 S.1776 Imported Food Security Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 49 dockets; Submitted to 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern Shrimp Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Southern Shrimp Alliance
- Toggle 2 NOAA 12 Month Determination and Proposed Rule to Revise the ESA Listing of Loggerhead Sea Turtles 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Amendment 7 to the Fishery Management Plan for Shrimp in the South Atlantic 2008
- Toggle 1 ITA Antidumping Methodologies in Proceedings Involving Non-Market Economies: Valuing the Factor of Production: Labor; Request for Comment 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Proposed Modification to Regulation Concerning the Revocation of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Orders: 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Proposed Methodology for Implementation of Section 772(c)(2)(B) of the Tariff Act of 1930, As Amended, In Non-Market Economy Antidumping Proceedings; Request for Comment 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and South Atlantic; Shrimp Fisheries of the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic; Revision of Bycatch Reduction Device Testing Protocols 2007
- Toggle 1 NOAA Magnuson-Stevens Act Provisions; Annual Catch Limits; National Standard Guidelines 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fishery Management Plan for Regulating Offshore Marine Aquaculture in the Gulf of Mexico, Including Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement 2008
- Toggle 1 ITA Proposed Methodology for Respondent Selection in Antidumping Proceedings; Request for Comment 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR Shrimp Zeroing (China) (DS422) 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern Shrimp Alliance
- Toggle 4 FAS Recently Posted FAS Rules and Notices. 2005
- Toggle 4 NOAA Amendment 3 to the 2006 Consolidated Highly Migratory Species Fishery Management Plan 2009
- Toggle 3 USCG TORP Terminal LP, Bienville Offshore Energy Terminal Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2006
- Toggle 3 NOAA Amendment 7 to the Fishery Management Plan for Shrimp in the South Atlantic 2008
- Toggle 3 NOAA 12 Month Determination and Proposed Rule to Revise the ESA Listing of Loggerhead Sea Turtles 2010
- Toggle 2 USTR Bangladesh GSP Review 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Magnuson-Stevens Act Provisions; Annual Catch Limits; National Standard Guidelines 2008
- Toggle 2 MMS AD30 - Alternative Energy and Alternate Uses of Existing Facilities on the OCS. 2008
- Toggle 2 NOAA Individual Fishing Quota Referenda Guidelines and Procedures for the New England and Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Councils 2008
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Negotiating Objectives with respect to Malaysia's Participation in the Proposed TPP Agreement 2010