Southern Offshore Fishing Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Southern Offshore Fishing Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2841 Provider Tax Administrative Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.2304 Fishery Science Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2772 Saving Fishing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 S.3332 Vessel Incidental Discharge Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.594 Coastal Jobs Creation Act of 2011 H.R.1013 Strengthen Fisheries Management in New England Act of 2011 H.R.1646 American Angler Preservation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern Offshore Fishing Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern Offshore Fishing Assn
- Toggle 3 NOAA Generic Annual Catch Limits/Accountability Measures Amendment for the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's Red Drum, Reef Fish, Shrimp, Coral and Coral reefs Fishery Management Plans 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Amendment 32 to the Reef Fish Fishery Management Plan: Gag – Rebuilding Plan, Annual Catch Limits, Management Measures; Red Grouper – Annual Catch Limits, Management Measures; Grouper Accountability Measures 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part I): Regulatory Capital, Minimum Regulatory Capital Ratios, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions 2012
- Toggle 1 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA) Section 610 Review of NPDES Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines Standards for CAFOs 2012