Southern Nevada Water Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Southern Nevada Water Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.470 Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011 S.519 Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.27 Lumbee Recognition Act H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6072 Las Vegas Valley Public Land and Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern Nevada Water Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Southern Nevada Water Authority
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Toggle 7 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 5 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 5 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS 42 Great Basin and Mojave Desert Springsnails 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Interagency Cooperation—Endangered Species Act of 1973, as Amended; Incidental Take 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Petition to List Four Subspecies of Great Basin Butterflies as Endangered or Threatened 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Regulations Governing Designation of Critical Habitat Under Section 4 of the ESA, 50 CFR 424 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Policy regarding implementation of section 4(b)(2) of the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
Advisory Committees3 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Southern Nevada Water Authority" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee