Southern California Gas
Campaign Finance$6,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 66 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Southern California Gas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Southern California Gas
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Southern California Gas
- Toggle 9 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 7 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Limited approval and disapproval for Mojave Desert AQMD Rule 1159, Stationary Gas Turbines, Submitted May 17, 2010. 2012
- Toggle 5 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Standby Mode and Off Mode for Microwave Ovens 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Initial Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Palmdale Hybrid Power Project 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Revision to the South Coast Air Quality Management District Portion of the California State Implementation Plan, South Coast Rule 1315 2012
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for General Service Fluorescent Lamps and Incandescent Reflector Lamps 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Approval South Coast Rule 317 submitted April 22 2011 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
Federal Spending5 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Southern California Gas Company||2012||UESC BOA||$4,944,938|
|Southern California Gas Company||2011||UESC BOA||$4,696,987|
|Southern California Gas Company||2012||UESC BOA||$3,618,005|
|Southern California Gas Co||2011||Veterans Affairs, Department Of||ENERGY EFFICIENCY UPDATES FOR VA LOS ANGELES - SEPULVEDA CAMPUS.||$3,133,888|
|Southern California Gas Company||2012||UESC BOA||$1,288,191|