South Coast Air Quality Management Dist
Campaign Finance$850 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of South Coast Air Quality Management Dist
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1122 Freight FOCUS Act of 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "South Coast Air Quality Management Dist" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for South Coast Air Quality Management Dist
- Toggle 2 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Pennsylvania- Determination of attainment by the attainment date for the Pittsburgh-Beaver Valley 1997 8-hour moderate ozonenonattainment area. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Maryland-Determination of Nonattainment and Reclassification of the Baltimore 1997 8-hour Ozone Nonattainment Area 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of State Implementation Plan Revision: New Hampshire; Redesignating the Boston-Manchester-Portsmouth (SE), NH 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Area. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NJ Naval Weapons Station Earle - NOx RACT 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; New York; VOC RACT for the 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Termination of Section 185 Fees 2011
Federal Spending5 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|South Coast Air Quality Management Dist||2011||Environmental Protection Agency||This assistance agreement provides partial federal funding in the amount of $2,989,933. The purpose of this program is to provide continuing support||$2,989,933|
|South Coast Air Quality Management Dist||2012||Environmental Protection Agency||The purpose of this program is to provide continuing support for activities which include strategic planning and evaluation, compliance assistance, d||$2,747,390|
|South Coast Air Quality Management Dist||2012||Environmental Protection Agency||This assistance agreement provides partial federal funding in the amount of $2,486,803. The purpose of this program is to provide continuing support||$2,486,803|
|South Coast Air Quality Management Dist||2011||Environmental Protection Agency||This assistance agreement provides partial federal funding in the amount of $2,989,933. The purpose of this program is to provide continuing support||$2,144,042|
|South Coast Air Quality Management Dist||2012||Environmental Protection Agency||This assistance agreement provides partial federal funding in the amount of $1,045,993 to replace 50 medium heavy-duty diesel trucks with new full el||$1,045,993|