Society of American Florists
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Society of American Florists
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Society of American Florists $802,206
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Small Business,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1370 To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. S.1049 Small Business Health Relief Act of 2011 H.R.4293 Restore Main Street's Credit Act of 2012 H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.1259 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2011 S.18 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act S.72 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.622 To extend the Andean Trade Preference Act, and for other purposes. H.R.800 Jobs Recovery by Ensuring a Legal American Workforce Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Indonesian Family Refugee Protection Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Society of American Florists" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Society of American Florists
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Society of American Florists
- Toggle 4 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 3 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 3 HHS Exchange Functions in the Individual Market: Eligibility Determinations; Standards for Verification of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage, Employer Appeals, and Employer SHOP Participation 2011
- Toggle 2 APHIS Addition of Plants for Planting to the NAPPRA Lists 2011
- Toggle 2 APHIS Chrysanthemum White Rust Regulatory Status and Restrictions 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Generalized System of Preferences (GSP): Notice of Initiation of the 2012 Annual GSP Product and Country Practices Review; Deadlines for Filing Petitions 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Scientific Issues Concerning the Draft Product Performance Data Requirements for Invertebrate Pesticide Products 2012
- Toggle 1 DOS Schedule of Fees for Consular Services, Department of State and Overseas Embassies and Consulates 2012
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011