Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2679 PREEMIE Reauthorization Act S.1440 PREEMIE Reauthorization Act H.R.2194 GEDI Act H.R.3418 Stillbirth and SUID Prevention, Education, and Awareness Act of 2011 S.1221 GEDI Act S.1862 Stillbirth and SUID Prevention, Education, and Awareness Act of 2011 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Food and Drug Administration Staff, and Clinical Laboratories; Framework for Regulatory Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs); Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011