Snohomish County Public Utility District
Snohomish County Public Utility District is a public utility providing power to 320,000 customers in Snohomish County and on Camano Island, Washington. It provides water service to over 20,000 customers in the northeast section of the Snohomish County.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Snohomish County Public Utility District
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Snohomish County Public Utility District $1,042,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.6049 Energy and Tax Extenders Act of 2008 S.3258 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.6067 Invest in Energy Independence Act S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Snohomish County Public Utility District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Snohomish County Public Utility District
- Toggle 2 FERC Hydroelectric applications 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter (PM) 2001
- Toggle 1 EPA Lead; Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program for Public and Commercial Buildings 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Integration of Variable Energy Resources 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Upper Klamath and Trinity Rivers Basin Chinook Salmon 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC None 2014
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 IRS Witholding Under Internal Revenue Code Section 3402(t) 2008