Campaign Finance$400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by SmithBucklin Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Healthcare Supply Chain Assn $390,000 Regional Airline Assn $330,000 Natl Lumber & Building Mat Dealers Assn $210,000 Window & Door Manufacturers Assn $210,000 Natl Assn of Local Housing Finance Agncs $170,000 ARMA International $140,000 Physician Hospitals of America $120,000 National Society of Genetic Counselers $90,000 National Assn of Medical Staff Services $50,000 Natl Assn for County Cmnty & Econ Devel $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Government Issues,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.2148 Lead Exposure Reduction Amendments Act of 2012 H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3210 Retailers and Entertainers Lacey Implementation and Enforcement Fairness Act H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013