Campaign Finance$11,760 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Smith, Janine
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Hotel & Lodging Assn $150,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Travel & Tourism,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5741 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012 S.2233 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act S.3199 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.